You are here, it means that you are interested in writing guest post for TechsCrunch. TechsCrunch likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide useful and unique content. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you.
Here are some tips on how to write a successful post for TechsCrunch
- Quality is the prior need, only unique contents are accepted.
- The article must contain 800 words or more and also relevant images.No advertisements or adsense code is allowed in posts.
- Links in the article must be relevant and it should not be affiliate links, or links focusing to sell products otherwise it will be considered as advertisement article.
- No links in first paragraph of article.
- TechsCrunch has right to change content of article for SEO adjustments.
- Once your article gets published here, you cannot publish it on other blogs or on your personal blog. If found, your published article will be deleted.
- You can submit the guest post on firstname.lastname@example.org