We at TechsCrunch , values students who decide to pursue higher education for future success. We feel that the education is very important and everyone should get the chance to receive the best education possible. So for year 2016-17 we are creating the Digital Marketing Scholarship which will be awarded to one dedicated student in the amount of $500. This amount can be used to pay for tuition, books, or living expenses.
- Student must be a U.S. undergraduate pursuing degree in either business, marketing, advertising, or other computer science related fields.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
We are looking for innovative and exclusive ideas for “digital marketing”. The essay should answer some of the following questions:
Is digital marketing at it’s peak in 2016?
According to your idea does different generations are reacting in a different manner to digital marketing?
How has marketing is changing over the years since the creation of computers, mobiles and tablets?
- This award is only available to students that are currently enrolled at a college, university, high school or trade school.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States and India
- Write an creative and informative essay on the questions between 350-550 words
- Submit your essay entitled “Digital Marketing Scholarship” by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our deadline is December 31st, 2016. One winner will be chosen and will be selected by January 15th, 2017. The winner has 3 weeks to claim the scholarship prize; otherwise we can choose another winner. According to current year response, we will decide the scholarship for next year.