A blog for small business is an important resource with regards to marketing your business. It’s an approach to compete with bigger competition. Rather than playing with heavy marketing budget, the thing a blog will cost is your time. It can be also helpful to deliver some benefits for your website and your business.
Why a Small Business Blog is a Necessity:
- More traffic – Every page of your website, including the published blog posts, serve as a way into your website. Many sites have some dozen pages, some websites have more, and some have less. Consistency in writing and publishing on your small business blog give you the chance to have hundreds, or a large number of entry points into your site. Each of these posts can rank in Google. Also, each can be promoted on social media. They open your business to interested peoples who generally wouldn’t have known it existed.
- The power to convert that traffic – Obviously, the traffic does nothing for you, if you do not convert. A blog offers you the opportunity to give genuine, convincing quality to your readers. You may also link to service or product pages. If you have gave value all through the bulk of the post, recommending your readers call you for more data, or asking for sale will be acceptable by most of the readers.
- To be an authority of industry – Your small business blog gives you the chance to transform your website into an industry resource. It gives you the chance to teach your audience, answer the questions, and give valuable information. May readers spend more time with you, and can be more willing to work with you when they see you as an industry authority.
- To begin a conversation – A blog post is only the beginning of a conversation. You can do a lot more like asking questions into your blog, and invite the audience to respond on Facebook and Twitter, or through email. In this way you can make relationship with your audience. Your blog can strengthen the current connections, while helping you develop your audience at the same time.
- A narrating platform – Your readers are much more prone to recall a story than an irregular piece of information. A passionate story is a fantastic impetus to compel a sale. Your site is the spot to tell your business’s story. It’s the place to tell success stories of customers too. It’s the place to build up your voice, and build platform.
When you build up some footing with your small business blog, it can bring about more leads. Indeed, b2b marketers who blog get 67 percent more leads than the individuals who don’t. The same study from Hubspot found that a blog makes your business 13 times more inclined to appreciate a positive ROI.
Have you begun your small business blog yet? How it is helping your business?